The Coast Mobile® Banking app is full of innovative tools to help you do your banking on the go and take control of your finances. Take advantage of Money Manager, our free in-app personal financial management tool, that helps you learn about your spending habits, set budgets, track progress towards your goals and pay down debt more effectively.
• Everyday transactions, simplified. Pay bills, transfer money and deposit cheques on the go.
• Money Manager, our personal financial management tool that gives you the control to make smart, informed decisions with your money
• Debit card management features allow you to lock your misplaced debit card, or order a replacement
• Digital void cheques make setting up pre-authorized debits and payroll deposits a breeze
• Personalization features to make the app your own. Add a profile photo, change your background image and set favourite transactions.
• View your balances without logging in with Quickview and save time with biometric login features
• Small business features including delegate management, membership consolidation and multi-signer transaction approvals
• View account balances on Wear OS
To use the Coast Mobile Banking app, simply log in using the same username and password you use for Coast Online® Banking.
Don't have a username and password yet? Visit coastcapitalsavings.com/startdigitalbanking to learn how to set it up.
Not a Coast Capital member? Visit coastcapitalsavings.com/member to sign up.
Your digital security is our priority. We use sophisticated fraud detection technology that assesses real-time risk based on a number of indicators related to your information and the device you're using to log in, so you can bank online with confidence. And to verify you’re really you when performing certain transactions, we'll send you a security code to your email or mobile phone.
Learn more at coastcapitalsavings.com/digitalbanking
When you install the app it will ask for permission to access the following functions of your Android™ device:
• Approximate and precise location – allows the app to use your device's GPS to find the nearest branch or ATM
• Network access – allows the app to connect to the internet
• Access to pictures and videos – allows you to deposit cheques using Deposit On-the-go, or to change your profile or background image
• Access to pictures and videos – allows you to take a photo to change your profile or background image
• Access to storage – allows you to download transaction history, e-Statements, and void cheques
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.